Erie County Prison
In order to visit an inmate, the inmate must sign your name on the visiting list for that pod's visiting date. Failure to do so will result in the denial of the visit.
Visiting Days of Operation:
- Special Housing
Visiting Hours of Operation
- 7:30am-8:00am (By Appointment for Administrative Segregation-Protective Custody/Medical on Housing Unit’s visiting day)
- 8:00 am-11:00am
- E-#1: Tuesday, 7:30am-8:30am
- E-#2: Tuesday: 8:30am-9:30am
- RHU Special Visits (by appointment only): Tuesday: 9:30am-10:30am
- FF-Pod Special Visits (by appointment only): Tuesday: 10:30am-11:00am
- A-RHU: Friday, 8:00am-9:00am
Visiting Time Limits
AA, BB, CC, DD, GG, and JJ-Pods: One day weekly per scheduled visiting day with three (3) individual time slots of twenty (20) minutes each. A maximum of sixty (60) minutes in duration.
F - Pod: One day weekly per scheduled visiting day with two (2) individual time slots of twenty (20) minutes each. A maximum of forty (40) minutes in duration.
Restrictive Housing/Segregation/Special Housing: One day weekly per scheduled visiting day with one (1) individual time slot of thirty (30) minutes.
- A mother/father, grandparent or legal guardian may have no more than two (2) minors accompany them.
An inmate is permitted no more than three (3) individual visitors. (Exception: mother/father and two minors)
Inmates may use the available times slots in any combination, but any multiple visits must be taken consecutively
- Mother/father, grandparent or legal guardian may count as one (1) visit
- Minors count as one (1) visit
Family visitors will be allowed to visit only one inmate at a time.
- Inmates that have a visitor/s for more than one 20 minute time slot will remain in the visiting room until the completion of their scheduled visits