Department of Human Services
Emergency Contact Information
If you or a loved one are currently experiencing a crisis such as depression, anxiety, or thoughts of suicide, please call Crisis Services at 814-456-2014 or 1-800-300-9558.
Understanding Voluntary and Involuntary Services
- Monday through Friday, 8:30am to 5:00pm: 814-451-6600. Toll free: 800-352-0026, extension 6600. TDD: 814-451-6556.
- For Emergencies After Hours, on Weekends, and Holidays: 814-451-1503
- Pennsylvania Child Line, 24 hours a day: 800-932-0313
- Monday through Friday, 8:30am to 5pm: 814-451-6877. TDD: 814-451-6886
- On weekends, Holidays and After Hours: For emergencies, call 911.
- Detoxification: Gaudenzia Erie 814-459-4775 or Millcreek Community Hospital 814-864-4031
MISSION: The Mission of the Department of Human Services is to provide comprehensive, integrated Mental Health/Intellectual Disabilities/Substance Abuse services that promote the Health and quality of Life of our community members.
VISION: To create consumer opportunities and environments empowering persons in our community to succeed in the accomplishment of their goals.