Growing Smiles of Erie County
The Erie County Department of Health Dental Program:
- Provides preventative dental care for those who have limited access.
- Provides oral health education to clients.
- Helps eliminate obstacles to access to dental care.
- Educates and motivates clients to value their oral health as part of their overall health.
- Establishes dental homes for all.
Services provided at no cost for patients who have no dental insurance or are covered by medical assistance:
- Oral Cancer Screenings
- Dental Screenings
- Cleanings for Children (at first tooth eruption) and Adults
- Fluoride Treatments
- Referrals to Dentist or Phyisican
For more information or to schedule an appointment for dental services, call: 814-451-6700 or toll free: 1-800-352-0026
The Erie County Department of Health Dental Clinic Hours:
- Mondays and Wednesdays, 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
- Tuesdays and Thursdays, 1:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.