April 22 is the last day to register or make any changes to your registration for the upcoming Primary Election on May 21st.
Contact Voter Registration
Kimberly Alexander, Election Supervisor firstname.lastname@example.org
(814) 451-6276 Tonia Wilt, Senior Election Clerk
(814) 451-6245 Address for all mailings, including absentee ballots:
Erie County Court House
140 West Sixth Street
Erie, PA 16501 General Information:
(814) 451-6275 Fax:
(814) 451-7007 TDD:
(814) 451-7066 Hours:
8:00 A.M. to 4:30 P.M. E-mail: email@example.com
- *NEW* Online Voter Registration
- Frequently Asked Questions about online voter registration.
- Voter Registration Form (Also use this form for change of address within Erie Co., name change, or change of party.)
- To obtain a voter registration paper form, please visit one of the following: a State wine & spirits store, State Representative Office, any library, or the voter registration office.
- Cancellation of Previous Registration (opens in new window)
- Verify Your Registration Status
- Voter registration closes thirty (30) days prior to a primary election and opens the day after the primary election. Registration closes thirty (30) days prior to the general election in November and opens the day after the general election.