Contact Voter Registration
Tonia Fernandez, Election Supervisor
(814) 451-6276 Donna Hughes, Election Coordinator (814) 451-6278
Address for all mailings, including absentee ballots:
Erie County Court House
140 West Sixth Street
Erie, PA 16501
General Information: (814) 451-6275
Fax: (814) 451-7007
TDD: (814) 451-7066
Hours: 8:00 A.M. to 4:30 P.M.
Register to Vote
- *NEW* Online Voter Registration
- Frequently Asked Questions about online voter registration.
- Voter Registration Form (Also use this form for change of address within Erie Co., name change, or change of party.)
- To obtain a voter registration paper form, please visit one of the following: a State wine & spirits store, State Representative Office, any library, or the voter registration office.
- Cancellation of Previous Registration (opens in new window)
- Verify Your Registration Status
- Voter registration closes thirty (30) days prior to a primary election and opens the day after the primary election. Registration closes thirty (30) days prior to the general election in November and opens the day after the general election.
How, Where & When to Vote