Contact Voter Registration
Kimberly Alexander, Election Supervisor email@example.com
(814) 451-6276 Tonia Wilt, Senior Election Clerk
(814) 451-6245 Address for all mailings, including absentee ballots:
Erie County Court House
140 West Sixth Street
Erie, PA 16501 General Information:
(814) 451-6275 Fax:
(814) 451-7007 TDD:
(814) 451-7066 Hours:
8:00 A.M. to 4:30 P.M. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- *NEW* Online Voter Registration
- Frequently Asked Questions about online voter registration.
- Voter Registration Form (Also use this form for change of address within Erie Co., name change, or change of party.)
- To obtain a voter registration paper form, please visit one of the following: a State wine & spirits store, State Representative Office, any library, or the voter registration office.
- Cancellation of Previous Registration (opens in new window)
- Verify Your Registration Status
- Voter registration closes thirty (30) days prior to a primary election and opens the day after the primary election. Registration closes thirty (30) days prior to the general election in November and opens the day after the general election.